Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Monday, May 2, 2016

Recommended Media: Nourishing Traditions

Recommended Media

Nourishing Traditions 

Image result for Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child care

What are your convictions about vaccinations?  Conventional medicine for newborns?  What do you know of common childhood illnesses?  What should growing children eat?  What should you eat through pregnancy?  While breastfeeding?  Before conception?  

Recently I've asked myself these questions.  And while seeking the answers I have been repulsed at the ignorance of my generation on these issues.  I'm been convicted of the selfish behavior of singles, and the blatant lack of concern over our health and our children's future.

Many of us already realize that conventional experts on religion, education and politics cannot be trusted.  The same can be said of modern professionals in childcare and medicine.  
I have found a book that educates us on these imperative issues.  It is a reliable guide providing natural approaches to nourishment and vibrant health for us and our future children.  



5 comments:

  1. I'd like to read this. Looks informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's at our library. But I have it checked out! :)

      Delete
  2. Cool,looks really good.Never heard of it before,but it looks like a good book to have. Thanks for sharing,
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to ask for it for my birthday. Too bad I have to wait for December. Ha.

      Delete