Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wanting to Hear from You


Inspiration, Ideas and Interests 



There are so many topics that interest me as a young Christian single woman.  It's obvious by the issues we like to cover, on this blog (health, spiritual lessons, practical homemaking...etc.)  

I have enjoyed finding topics that spur Maid Arise readers to be inspired, challenged or even encouraged in considering why they believe their convictions.   It has been a blessing reading your thoughts and comments.  

I recently deiced I would like to give you the opportunity to pose questions or give topics or  ideas that you would be interested seeing addressed on Maid Arise (or if wanting to share a post please email me at maidenhutto@gmail.com) Please write your questions or ideas by commenting to this post.  

Any topic concerning health, spiritual lessons, practical homemaking, politics, world issues, local business activities, good media or recipes would be appropriate.  

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Toni 





4 comments:

  1. Because of the state of depravity in our society I think that you should address what a woman's response should be toward an aggressor. Tips on how to prevent bad situations and what to do should they occur. Many girls seem to be oblivious to the danger around them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I have written a post on Self Defense and hope it is what you had in mind. I had never thought of doing a post on such a topic, but am glad that someone brought it up.

      Delete
  2. First of all, good work on your blog! I enjoy the spiritual discussions and inspirational material you post. This world definitely needs all the truth and goodness it can get.
    Something that has been on my mind is the subject of Faith. I have talked to several people of different faiths and find that most people have different concepts of Faith and there seems to be a substantial amount of controversy about the relationship between Faith and Works. What is your take on that subject? In your mind what is the effect that each one has on our salvation? I am interested in hearing your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David for your comment. I will work on a post soon. Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete