Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Practical Homemaking

Practical Homemaking



Coconut & Avocado Grasshopper Bars
From "Whole New Mom" 



This is a dessert I can eat!  Can you believe it?  No wonder the funny name -- it's a food that Toni- the-five-food-group-only-girl can actually check as edible!  I first found this on Google+ by one of my favorite health food ladies that I follow -- Adrienne Urban.  Got to try these out!  You will love these AND you won't have to feel guilty consuming one...or two...or three...

3 comments:

  1. Those look and sounds really good! I think I will make try to make them. So glad you can eat them! :)

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tasha. I'm going to make them tomorrow now that I picked up some avocados. :)

    ReplyDelete