Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Monday, August 8, 2016

Quote of the Day

Quote of the day



"We ARE warriors.

We should be soft, but strong, ready and willing.

Able to patiently labor, and able to respond in emergency. Strong enough to confront sin, wise enough to be persuasive.

We need to love our neighbor in our home, before we can love our neighbor outside of it.

Show me a woman who loves God, and I will show you a woman who loves her neighbor. Show me a woman who loves herself, and I will show you a woman who has torn down her house with her own hands.

I am sad to say that the truth of scripture speaks to my experience.

We must be strong in Christ, resting in him as we meet sin in and out of our homes."



~ A woman abolitionist of human abortion

No comments:

Post a Comment