Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Health and Beauty

Fresh Modesty 
Dressing Outside Your Box But Inside His Book!






Finding modest clothes really isn't the easiest thing in the world.  When I first found Olivia's site: freshmodesty.blogspot.com I was thrilled.  It gave me quite a few good ideas.  And then Olivia decided to start her own web store selling modest skirts!  I knew I should share with all of you.  Her store is called Fresh Apparel. They are in the process of launching Fresh Apparel’s first style of denim skirts, thanks to a successful Kickstarter Campaign.  In the founder's Olivia's words --  "In a world of skinny jeans and tight pencil skirts, it is hard to find a fuss-free modest skirt and even more difficult to find one that’s stylish as well. We hope to fill that void." 

Check out Olivia's site http://www.freshapparel.us/








Together let’s discover ways to be "Cute, but covered. Stylish, but sensible! Contemporary, but classic! Feminine, but fresh!"

Little Disclaimer:  I do want to let you girls know that I don't agree with everything on Olivia's blog and even find some of her clothing options border-line immodest.  Please use your own judgement and realize I do not condone every outfit shown on Fresh Modesty's blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment