Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Monday, February 16, 2015

Quote of the Day

"Has He the power to enable us to give all these attitudes to Him and to allow the Holy Spirit to deal honestly and truly with all that displeases Him? I am not really asking 'Has He enough power to do what needs to be done in me?' but rather, 'Have I enough grace and humility to acknowledge what I need and to allow Him to make the necessary change?' Yet I know that the needed grace and humility are His. And He certainly has enough of both to fulfill my need." 
(Helen Roseveare in the book Enough p. 51-52)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent quote, Lynea! He truly is all that I need and can fulfill all my need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jana. God truly is good.

    ReplyDelete