Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Poll for Sibling Readers of Maid Arise

  If you are a sibling I hope you will take the time to take this 5 minute poll.

 Recently my younger sister (FaithAnne) and I discussed some imperative issues that arise from our relationships with our siblings.  That discussion inspired this survey. Your age doesn't matter, but please bear in mind this is geared to our readers, the majority of which are female.  But if you are male, you can take this poll!  I am curious to hear from our readers so I can create a post on sibling relationships.

Thanks for taking the time!

Image result for Siblings

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea Toni, it's neat and I look forward to reading the results. :)

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete