Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Monday, November 17, 2014

Health and Beauty

Spicy Chocolate


The Bulk Herb Store

Okay, so when I saw the above pictures and Shoshanna's claim that her chocolate recipe boasts dozens of vitamins, minerals and enzymes I KNEW I had to check it out.  :)

Ingredients 

2 cups coconut oil
3 heaping Tablespoons honey
1/2 Tablespoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup cooca powder
3 pinches cayeene powder

I made it the other night and ate it all up before being able to take photos of it to share with you!  Whoops.  Haha.  Yep, it was that good.  (I used a combination of stevia powder and stevia drops instead of honey since I am unable to have even natural sugars yet....but honey is packed with yummy and nutritious goodness for you!  So you don't have to substitute!).

To watch Shoshanna make her chocolate please click here!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! the link to watch Shoshanna make this does not work, though, Toni! do you just mix all the ingredients together and then refrigerate? make into balls? or just eat it out of the bowl??? Ha ha! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that the link doesn't work! Yes you whip the ingredients and Shoshanna fills cute little molds (I just made into balls) and then you put them in the fridge for 10 minutes and voila! You have yummy, healthy, cute chocolate! :D Here is the link that you can copy and paste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zQfB6dVX8I

    I will also fix the one on the page. Thanks for letting me know! You will have to let me know if you like it! It is SO scrumptious! :)

    ReplyDelete