Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Maid Arise Coming SOON

Maid Arise (the book) is Coming Soon!


I finished re-submitting my manuscript to the publishers with my new changes.  They just sent it back today and there seems to be a slight hiccup.  I would like to pray just for these last few steps to go smoothly.  It has been such an adventure so far....only getting harder, and I would appreciate your prayers for this project.  

Really excited to be almost done!



1 comment:

  1. Publishing a book is never an easy task, but this one is so worth it and I am not surprised there have been challenges along the way! I am praying, Toni, and please do not hesitate to ask me for help with these "hiccups" if I can be of any help!

    ReplyDelete