Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Knight #6


Spiritual Lessons 

Here is Knight #6.... I found this young man's thoughts a blessing.  
To see the questions I asked these Christian "knights" please see this post


Knight # 6 (Age: 21 )



I think that the world has had too much sway on Christians of all ages and both genders in many areas, this being one of them. The Bible clearly teaches that we should seek God above all else and all that we need will be added to us. I don't think our search for relationships should differ. A young lady looking for a life partner should look no farther than to God, who longs to be glorified through her life and future relationship. If God wants to be glorified through a relationship, one way we are promised He will do it is through blessing the obedience of those involved. I know by experience that letting God bring that person into your life, as your whole focus is on pleasing Him, is so much more rewarding than seeking out that desired relationship. God knew what I needed when I needed it and He continues to prepare me as needed for my future wife. As I look back at how God led me into experiences I can see He had in mind my preparation.

So as to a girl needing to be industrious; God knows what that girls future holds far better than society, and God will lead perfectly as she follows Him first, even against social norms and expectations,away from relationships and into others.
Also I think beauty is not what should seal the deal on a relationship. Of course it's a blessing that God has made males and females attractive to each other but I personally have found that regardless of what a girl looks like, her heart makes all the difference. Everything good and beautiful came from the Father, when He is in control she will be beautiful. I've known many girls, all of which their looks make no impact on my memory of them. In my sinful state their looks would have mattered, but now it is Jesus Christ who makes them beautiful. I think of beauty as how I see Jesus in them. Any man that marries a homely girl who has unconditionally given her soul to God is far more blessed than he who fell into the trap and married due to attraction of aging, mortal flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment