Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Simply Muffins

Practical Homemaking 


I would like to invite you to check out my new blog called simplymuffins.wordpress.com.  I was asked to do all of the Gluten free baking for Hutto's Highland Haven B&B, which I gladly accepted....:)....but then I was asked by our local Farmer's Market to present my baked goods there.  And so began my entrepreneurial baking challenge.  I found that everyone liked my baking, but it was the muffins that everyone came back for.  I found my niche!  Muffins!  How quaint.  Hahah.  And so "Simply Muffins" was born.  I am still in the experimenting process but have conquered quite a few different muffins and am excited about the prospects of custom baking muffins to fit different peoples individual health needs.  I have always been quite passionate about health, and Gluten free baking, and more recently about food in general, and so this is perfect!  I hope to get my name out there so that I can start taking orders. I thought I would share my blog with all of you.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment