Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Quote of the Day

I Can Go On

Oh sweet companionship,
What manner of love!
Brother, Maker, Savior 
All three together One

How hard to hold a hurt
But sweet to take and trust
Bloody, blind in my unknowns 
But held by One who loves

Sleep may be coveted
But this He chose for me
There's peace in acceptance
That's all the rest I need

The sweet kind of sunshine
Is high above my fears
A Presence with a name
A warmth that dries my tears

Pain may come and impale
Emotions surge or cease
But with Him a call away
I can go on, -- I'm free 

T.L.H.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Toni. I love this. There is such peace and assurance in Christ, that even when we are bloody and blind, hurting and confused, we can rest in Him. We can trust His ways. He can be our Best Friend. It's sweet. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete