Luke 8:54

"And he put them all out, and took her by the hand, and called, saying, Maid arise." Luke 8:54

Friday, April 4, 2014

Quote of the Day

"There shall be moments in which Thy Gethsemane shall reveal no flower, in which the cup shall not pass, in which the legions of angels shall not come; and yet, strange to say, thou shalt be strong. Thou shalt fly without pinions; thou shalt walk without feet; thou shalt breathe without air; thou shalt praise without words; thou shalt laugh without sunshine; thou shalt bless without knowing why- for the song of thy heart shall itself be thy light, and thy joy shall be only from God." -George Matheson-
(From the book Leaves for Quiet Hours)

1 comment:

  1. This was the perfect quote for today. I was driving home today and realized how thankful I am for where He has placed me. My Gethsemane (though small) is painful...and yet my soul sings. Thank you Nay.

    ReplyDelete